Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kory & The Fireflies, various locations

Kory Van Sickle has been a friend of mine since college. When he started gaining popularity around South Dakota with his band The Fireflies, I started shooting pictures of them. A great bunch of guys who let me roam the entire stage as the play every time I'm around. Here they are at:

Oahe Days, Pierre, SD
2005



Sioux Empire Ribfest, Sioux Falls, SD
June 5, 2004







Wild Bill Days, Deadwood, SD (opening for .38 Special)
July 2004



Sidewalk Arts, Sioux Falls, SD (opening for Cowboy Crush)
September 9, 2006





You can see some of my photos of the band in the booklet that accompanies their DVD "Kory and The Fireflies, Live at Ribfest and Beyond." It's available at their website, www.koryandthefireflies.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Kory and the Fireflies and you take AWESOME pics! You should check out my KFF pics at:
www.myspace.com/koryandthefirefliesfan