Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cold Gin, Watertown, SD

Being a huge KISS fan, it's surprising to me that I have only been able to catch one of the hundreds of KISS tribute bands traveling the world. Of course, this doesn't count the few times I myself have donned Gene Simmons makeup and paraded around as "The Demon."
Anyway, here is Cold Gin from Virginia Beach, VA at the Harbor Bar in Watertown, SD on February 8, 1997. That is Kevin Colon as Gene, Eddie Jetta as Paul, and I didn't catch "Ace's" real name.







Yes, folks this is real fire. I'm amazed at the guys who want to recreate the KISS experience so fully that they take on this dangerous stunt. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!



On a side note, not only did the band allow me to shoot photos from where ever I wanted that night, I also did the famous "You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best..." intro over the PA system for them.

No comments: