Thursday, May 22, 2008

KISS coming to Sturgis Rally!

Okay, I'm going to claim responsibility for this one! I don't usually include direct ads for concerts here, but this one is special to me.



For about two years, the Glencoe Resort at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally has included a "Vote for who you'd like to see at Rock'n' the Rally" feature on their website. I have filled KISS in all three choices on the ballot and emailed it in probably a couple hundred times. And guess what? My wish came true!!!



Find all the info and order tickets at www.rockntherally.com or www.kissonline.com.

And yes, my tickets are already on the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With performers like KISS and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith Sturgis will be rockin all day and night, I cannot wait to check it out! And if this is one of KISS last shows you’re definitely not going to miss the show.
I recently started working for progressive motorcycle insurance and I have been finding out more about the whole motorcycle culture. It’s so cool. Since finding out more about motorcycle culture I have heard nothing but how amazing Sturgis is and I can’t wait to check it out. Progressive will be at Thunder Road at Sturgis giving away a free Exclusive Sucker Punch Sallys custom-designed T-shirt. To get the T-shirt all you have to do is visit http://motorcycle.progressive.com/, go to where it says Events and Rallies and print out the coupon. Bring the coupon to our booth at Thunder Road and get your free T-shirt, exclusively given away at Sturgis. We’ll also have some other free fun stuff to check out and while you’re there you can also enter to win a custom Suck Punch Sally’s bike. It’s an old school beauty.
Come on over to the booth and say hello!
Hope I didn’t over step my bounds by posting on your blog, and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to shoot me an e-mail!
Hope to see you there. Ride Safe.
Gia Anderson
Brand Ambassador
Gia.progressive@gmail.com