Monday, August 9, 2010

Little Texas, Watertown, SD

Little Texas rounded out the Redlin Art Center Summer Celebration on August 7, 2010 in Watertown, South Dakota.

The guys were happy to let me share their stage with them, so drummer Del Gray wasn't as surprised to see me next to him as it may appear here.

Hanging out in the band's "office" while they are working is a special treat that I always relish. It gave me a great angle to show off my buddy Duane Propes' unusual stage footwear (or lack of it). Here the band jams through a version of Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train."

Blending vocal harmonies as well as any band out there, Little Texas sings one of their big hits, "What Might Have Been."

It was a very fun show. Don't miss my earlier posts with pictures below and coverage of Blackhawk and Restless Heart immediately below this post.

Special thanks goes out to Julie Ranum and the Redlin Art Center for allowing me to roam the area around the stage, to Little Texas for allowing me to roam on the stage, and to all three "Triple Threat Tour" bands for putting on a great show.

No comments: