Sunday, November 5, 2017

Little Texas, Rapid City, SD

I've been friends with the guys in Little Texas for a number of years now. Every time I can catch a show I have a great conversation with them. This show was at Main Street Square in Rapid City, South Dakota during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally on August 10, 2017.

The square was overflowing with people loving the band's rocking country sound. It's always fun to hear all kinds of rock hits blended with Little Texas' big hits from the 90s. I recall ZZ Top, Van Halen, the Eagles, and Grand Funk Railroad during this show.
















Check out more with Little Texas at their website. More of my photos of the band can be found here at Chad's Concert Pix.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.