Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Untold Story, various gigs in Pierre, SD

Untold Story is my son Cody's band, so I'm lucky enough to hear window-rattling practices almost weekly. As a good parent, I am the band's official photographer and also serve as roadie, hauling equipment to and from gigs. I guess you could say that all the other concert photography you see on this blog has trained me for shooting this band.

Here they are at various gigs around town:

First show ever, "Battle of the Bands," Oahe Room
February 10, 2007



3-on-3 Basketball Tournament, Riggs High School gym
March 23, 2007



Riggs High School amphitheater grand opening
May 10, 2007



Relay For Life cancer walk, Riggs High School football stadium
June 16, 2007



The "Jam Loft"
November 10, 2007





Check out the band's website and music at http://untoldstorytheband.googlepages.com/home

No comments: