Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kory & the Fireflies, Chamberlain, SD

Kory and the guys played for the River City Racin' Unlimited Light Hydroplane boat races in Chamberlain, South Dakota on July 12, 2008. It was a quick shoot for me as I had two more hours to drive that night. So I spent a half-hour on stage with the Fireflies and then hit the road.







For more Kory & the Fireflies, check the artist list at right.

And here's a shot of opening act Liquid Thin from Sioux Falls.



See www.dakotagraph.blogspot.com for photos of boat racing action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kory and the Fireflies are AWESOME! I was also in Chamberlain and I see myself in one of your photos! Did you see them at the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis? Not me, but I will be seeing them tomorrow in Pipestone! YEAH!!!! KFF ROCK!!

Chad Coppess said...

Hi Diane,
Thanks. No I didn't catch the Buffalo Chip show, but did talk to Kory the other night and he was a little disappointed in the crowd for when they played.
Where I ran into Kory and Traci was backstage at the KISS concert Monday night at Glencoe.
I'll be posting photos later today, including the Van Sickles with KISS.
Chad