Monday, July 6, 2009

Little Texas, Belle Fourche, SD

As I've said before, Little Texas is one of my favorite country bands. They played the Black Hills Roundup in Belle Fourche, South Dakota on July 4, 2009.

For 20 years these guys have been playing their blend of country and rock. I've seen them do Beatles and Eagles tunes in the past. This time it was "Crazy Train" from Ozzy Osbourne with Dwayne O'Brien on lead guitar.







Always a great show, no matter what the size of the crowd or venue. Check out an older shot of Duane Propes at "Little Texas."

Here's me with the band (left to right) Duane Propes, Del Gray, me, Porter Howell, and Dwayne O'Brien. How friendly are these guys? They did two meet-and-greet sessions before and after this show to make sure that every fan there got the chance for an autograph and/or photo.


For more official information about Little Texas, check out their website at Little Texas Online.

How about this connection between Little Texas and South Dakota? Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Diane said...

They sing, "God Bless Texas" and that song is great!

Two meet and greets - that's AWESOME!!

Da Cookie said...

I so love your pictures of Little Texas!!! they are awesome! I run their Street Team and Street Team web site!!I was wondering if we give you full credit for the pictures could we use them on our web site? And do you have more of them?

Thanks for your time

Rhonda

My Email address is
DuanePropesFan61@gmail.com

Chad Coppess said...

Thanks Diane.

No problem Rhonda, pictures are on the way!

Chad