Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy KISS Day

That's right, it's the first anniversary of KISS Rock and Roll Day in South Dakota.


UPDATE - I sent a Happy KISS Day message to KISS and whadda ya know? It appeared on their website with pictures! www.kisssonline.com

So HAPPY KISS DAY and I'll be shooting Aerosmith tomorrow. New stuff up soon!

For updates on how things are going at the Buffalo Chip Campground during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, check out my buddy Matt's blog at Melodic Rock Concerts. Matt is interning as a photographer at the Chip this week, so covering all the bands.

1 comment:

Diane said...

My coworker is going to be seeing Aerosmith tomorrow. I guess Kory's going to be there tomorrow, too, with a lucky fan as VIPs for Aerosmith. I would have loved seeing Kory and the Fireflies on Friday night, but I was on vacation in VA. I've never been to the Sturgis Rally/Buffalo Chip, but I think if KFF is going to be there next year, I might just check it out.
I checked out Matt's blog. It was good, but no pictures of Kory and the Fireflies performance. It was awesome, though, that he did mention the guys.